8.8.12

Camp Active

Today I will write in english. Cuz I know there's some
non swedish people out there reading my blog :)


Today I have been to Camp Active with my brother and a friend. It's like a super jr mini Woodward. You can see there webbsite here :) It's great to jump trampoline for a few hours. Just had to drive to Lidköping which took us more than an hour. Totally worth it!

Tomorrow I will travel to Lomma in Skåne for the "Girls Camp" and finally learn how to kite :D It will be great! We will be staying in a beach house together a few girls, and depending on the weather we will do different kind of water board sports. Starting tomorrow with kite, cuz I heard the wind will be great! The train departure at 8.55 am, so now I have to pack all evening :)

Here's some pic from today.



Todays edit tip: Amie Fuller at Woodward

8 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for writing in english, its great to read what you're up to in the skate world and everywhere. Us girl skaters gotta stick together!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I'm glad you like it :) I just want as many people as possible to read my blog, so I guess English is the right way to go. Hope you get inspired and that we can spread the Stoke to more girls!

      Radera
  2. The stoke is being spread. My girlfreind watched your videos, and was stoked. She longboards and snowboards in NorthAmerica, so its cool to see what you guys are up to, and now this english writing will make it so much easier to see what you guys are doing!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Okey, that's really cool to hear. :) If you guys make any video, it would be nice to watch what you're up to as well.

      Radera
  3. Finally you write in english! As a German follower born in sweden i worked myself through all ur stuff but it was a pain since my swedish is horrible :(
    Hope you keep writing in english. Keep up the good work!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha :D I see you must have had a hard time :) Hopefully you learned some new Swedish words. But I will try keep writing in English as much as possible.

      Radera
  4. 'Stokeified" i like it :) just sending some love from cali skaters

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Glad you like it :) and good luck with your journey!

      Radera